motu-sru needs you

Devid Antonio Filoni devidfil at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 21:50:42 BST 2008

Hi,
I propose myself as motu-sru member. I have free time to also do
moru-sru works and I think I will do a good job. I've worked at some
SRU, so I know the procedure and in some bug I've suggested if a bug
is a SRU or not (I'm unable to find links right now), etc...

My launchpad profile: https://launchpad.net/~d.filoni
My wiki page: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DevidAntonioFiloni

I will answer to any questions you will have for me.

Thanks,
Devid Antonio Filoni