uvf exception: flashplugin-nonfree

Lucas Nussbaum lucas at lucas-nussbaum.net
Tue Feb 7 15:18:56 GMT 2006

On 07/02/06 at 16:07 +0100, Stefan Potyra wrote:
> Hi,
>
> --> moving to ubuntu-motu, since this is universe related.
>
> Am Dienstag 07 Februar 2006 15:40 schrieb Lucas Nussbaum:
> > On 07/02/06 at 10:44 -0300, Robson Roberto Souza Peixoto wrote:
> > > https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/flashplugin-nonfree/+bug/292
> > >14 The current version of flashplugin-nonfree don't download and the
> > > Debian solved this bug.
> > > Forgive my bad English
> >
> > Which current version ? Dapper's ?
>
> yes, it downloads only with update-flash-plugin --force... If you want to take
> over, I'm more than happy (it's written in ruby).

Not really... I had a look at it a few days ago. If I remember
correctly, one package ships with MD5 checking disabled, the other one
with it enabled. Also, we don't require an UVF exception for this.
--
| lucas at lucas-nussbaum.net   http://www.lucas-nussbaum.net/ |
| jabber: lucas at nussbaum.fr             GPG: 1024D/023B3F4F |