[ubuntu-hardened] [AppArmor] Default Firefox profile: ~/Downloads and ~/Public directory issue.

Daniel Curtis sidetripping at gmail.com
Sat May 10 09:22:29 UTC 2014

Hello,

So it's enough to only edit Firefox profile and change some
parts to fit users language requirements. I asked such question,
because I've been asked about it many times - I mean e.g.
Firefox and users home directory names in AppArmor profile etc.

Everything is clear now - there is no need to create additional
files, directory. It's enough to edit profile and change e.g.
non-english language to another. That's all.

One more time thank you for the answers. at last everything
is clear.

Best regards.