Maintainer fields for main/restricted

Adam Conrad adconrad at ubuntu.com
Mon Dec 11 14:46:22 GMT 2006

Colin Watson wrote:

> Would ubuntu-devel-discuss now be a more appropriate setting for our
> Maintainer fields?

Hrm, a valid point, I suppose.  I'm happy to change the buildd side of
binary package mangling, if we reach some sort of consensus on this
issue, of course.

ubuntu-devel is "the place where core-dev hangs out", which makes it the
"correct" point of contact for main/restricted packages, but it's
equally valid, I suppose, to say that we really don't want random people
sending random problem reports about random packages to this list.

Anyone have strong opinions one way or the other?

... Adam