Bugging questions

Patrice VETSEL vetsel.patrice at wanadoo.fr
Wed Apr 26 05:17:02 BST 2006

> what is the
> best option:
>
>  * Pointing the user to upstream bugtracker
>  * Forwarding upstream by a bug triager and rejecting the Ubuntu task
>  * Forwarding upstream by a bug triager and leaving the Ubuntu task open
>  * Something else?

You forgot :
 * Your idea might get more attention and have the possibility of being
implemented if you would submit a specification for this. You should
first check whether it already exists at the Ubuntu specs page
(https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+specs) in Launchpad... --> closed

example extracted from https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Responses

"Wish Bug" is difficult to manage. Each wish have to be evaluated by the
bug team to ensure that a good proposition is made to the reporter. The
problem is to know when we can drop it from LP.