Bugging questions

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Wed Apr 26 11:43:23 BST 2006

Le mardi 25 avril 2006 à 23:55 +0200, Dennis Kaarsemaker a écrit :

>  * Forwarding upstream by a bug triager and leaving the Ubuntu task open

We use that method for the desktop bugs at the moment which works fine.
I've already mentionned to Brad that it would be nice to have a way to
not list the bugs with an upstream task open though

> What to do with translation bugs?
>
>  * Subscribing/assigning the relevant l10n team?
>  * Pointing the user to rosetta?

Reassigning to the corresponding language-pack and assigning to the
corresponding l10n team seems to work fine

Cheers,

Sebastien Bacher