dennis at kaarsemaker.net
Tue Apr 25 22:55:57 BST 2006
Some more bug related questions:
Many open bugs on malone are actually feature requests that Ubuntu can't
and won't implement. IMHO these bugs should be rejected, but what is the
* Pointing the user to upstream bugtracker
* Forwarding upstream by a bug triager and rejecting the Ubuntu task
* Forwarding upstream by a bug triager and leaving the Ubuntu task open
* Something else?
What to do with translation bugs?
* Subscribing/assigning the relevant l10n team?
* Pointing the user to rosetta?
- Linux for human beings - http://www.ubuntu.com
- Linux voor iedereen - http://www.ubuntu-nl.org
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 191 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel/attachments/20060425/bcee18a1/attachment.pgp
More information about the ubuntu-devel