Incidents filed whkich end up in wontfix status

Alex Cockell alex at acockell.eclipse.co.uk
Thu Jul 8 11:37:24 UTC 2010

Hi folks,
Re the new Launchpad status that is being debated, there were comments made about making it harder to reopen incident (ITIL definition) reports where the decision had been taken to ignore the issue.

I am a non-programmer, and as such rely on the developers out there.  My question is - how does an end user chase the issue if they are still stuck with a showstopper bug or incident? Would said issue be picked up if, say, I had a paid support contract?