[Ubuntu-be] Win8 will block dual-boot?

wouter Vandenneucker woutervddn at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 23 20:43:56 UTC 2011

There was something similar a few months ago with a Cell Phone that was locked.The judge decided that the phone was designed for "all" mobile providers, therefore the mobile provider "restricted" the use of the device although it was intended to do more.Result: every person who wanted the device to be unlocked could ship it for free and the company had to unlock them..
Let us hope we get a better result in this case though..
Grts

Wouter Vandenneucker