[ubuntu-art] New member

Who mailforwho at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 23 01:59:22 BST 2006

> May I ask what the top prios are for the art team right now? What are you
> guys focusing on - I guess it's a bunch of work for next release?

Have a brief scan over this
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Documentation/Guidelines

We are currently in the process of a massive reorganisation, after
which the team should be much better equipped to make slick and
complete artwork for edgy (the next version of Ubuntu)

As yet, the goals are not clear - it was decided at our last meeting
(last weekend) that there would be an 'Artist in Chief' and that they
would be selected based on a resume/action plan - so I think our goals
will be affected by who is chosen for this role :). The minutes are
here (the list of present people is updated in later posts...):
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-art/2006-June/002132.html
Thanks to Pascal for taking them :)

You've come at the right time - the art team is really being given the
chance to be a big and visible part of Ubuntu now, provided we are up
to it :)

See you in IRC soon ;)

Who