snap.yaml change landed

Lefteris Karapetsas lefteris at slock.it
Thu Jan 28 14:45:01 UTC 2016

> Just for clarification, snapcraft does not support frameworks since 2.0

Hm this scares me. I just noticed I am using snapcraft version 0.5.  So far
I am building the framework I am working on via snapcraft. Here is a guide
I wrote about it:
https://blog.slock.it/let-s-play-with-snappy-ethereum-816588198528#.thffnlpbf
and also a link to the snapcraft yaml file:
https://github.com/slockit/snappy-ethereum-framework/blob/master/snapcraft.yaml

How can I do the same with newer snapcraft versions?

Best Regards,

--
Lefteris Karapetsas
Technical Lead at slock.it <http://www.slock.it>