14.04 seems subject to bug 1046563 with update-manager/notifier

Phill Whiteside phillw at vpolink.com
Wed May 14 22:51:40 UTC 2014

Hi,

so the release notes do not state it can take two reboots (network), and
the initial bug points to the second bug which affects (amongst other)
update manager?

I'm not being picky, but I added that section and would appreciate how to
make it clearer for those people who actually bother to read them.

Regards,

Phill.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw