Recommended applications

UH uhtlmk at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 9 14:54:33 UTC 2012

I'd propose *Exaile* instead of audacious (because it should deal with
iPods; for me recently it does not anymore, so i installed Rhythmbox)

For Macintosh (ppc) i think the *totem browser plugin* is a must have. May
be, someone well skilled and experienced should do something like a small
help file how to "play around" the missing flash problem - *
FlashVideoReplacer* as keyword; and the missing html5 support in firefox as
well. I'd put in *midori* too, which not only is extremely quick but
supports nicely html5.

*Powerprefs *as an interface to pbbuttonsd;

*gthumb* for dealing with photos