[lubuntu-devel] Lubuntu-devel Digest, Vol 5, Issue 18

Simon Quigley tsimonq2 at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 18 21:26:13 UTC 2016

> there is air of 'moin wiki doesn't quite do it'.. This can be seen at
> http://ubuntuguide.org/wiki/Kubuntu_Trusty

SERIOUS discussion is going on about moving to MediaWiki or something
else. I wouldn't discourage anything because of MoinMoin. Keep your
fingers crossed that it is soon.

> We are far to late for 16.04, but we have the exciting birth of LXQt to come. Maybe now, with a new DE should come a new wiki area... one that can blend itself into making an ebook as it follows the industry standard XML protocol.

Well, given some hard work and action VERY VERY soon, it can be pulled
off. I wouldn't say that we are too late for 16.04. We are still in
Alpha for pete's sake!