Receiving mail from list

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Tue Nov 6 14:33:15 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 06 November 2007, David McGlone wrote:
>On Monday 05 November 2007 10:11:42 pm Gene Heskett wrote:

>> >You would have to ask my wife, since we haven't invented
>> > /dev/grouchy/women yet. Otherwise I would answer.
>>
>> I think after that remark, I'd get me a food taster, :)
>
>I got one. My Wife's cat.

:-)  But the cat that adopted us a couple of years ago wouldn't do, it has a
continuously upset tummy.  Like most cats, if there is food in the bowl, it
absolutely has to be eaten until it comes back up.

>But let me clear a little confusion here about this whole remark I
> originally started. When I made the remark, in no way was I thinking death.
> I was thinking something more like a soundproof closet or something. maybe
> a gag.

The trouble with soundproof closets is that they DO have a door. :-)

>All in All, this thread went from funny to starting to creep me out... LOL

Hey, its all in fun!

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)