Receiving mail from list [OT]

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Tue Nov 6 03:10:29 UTC 2007

On Monday 05 November 2007, Billie Walsh wrote:
>Gene Heskett wrote:
>> On Monday 05 November 2007, David McGlone wrote:
>>> Now we just need to find a way to send grouchy women to /dev/null. ;-)
>>
>> Yes, but patent it & make a killing legally.
>
>Where should grouchy old men be sent?

Same /dev/null I expect Billie, but that would hurt my feelings cuz I resemble
that remark. :-)

If my mood isn't exactly smiling folks, please bear with me.  A man isn't
supposed to outlive his kids, but my 2nd to go has a remaining time measured
in 2, maybe 3 days.  Cancer, in the terminal stage, isn't pretty, but that's
not news to those who've seen it.  But I had to go and say goodbye in person.
A 3100 mile drive, every inch worth it to her.

I'll get back to my normal grouchy self eventually, promise...

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)