Receiving mail from list

David McGlone d.mcglone at att.net
Tue Nov 6 11:55:37 UTC 2007

On Monday 05 November 2007 10:11:42 pm Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Monday 05 November 2007, David McGlone wrote:

> >> Where should grouchy old men be sent?
> >
> >You would have to ask my wife, since we haven't invented
> > /dev/grouchy/women yet. Otherwise I would answer.
>
> I think after that remark, I'd get me a food taster, :)

I got one. My Wife's cat.

But let me clear a little confusion here about this whole remark I originally
started. When I made the remark, in no way was I thinking death. I was
thinking something more like a soundproof closet or something. maybe a gag.

All in All, this thread went from funny to starting to creep me out... LOL

--
David M.

In the plot, people came to the land; the land loved them; they worked and
struggled and had lots of children.  There was a Frenchman who talked funny
and a greenhorn from England who was a fancy-pants but when it came to the
crunch he was all courage.  Those novels would make you retch.
		-- Canadian novelist Robertson Davies, on the generic Canadian
		   novel.