Importing mail and contact into thunderbird
admin at femohr.de
Wed Apr 25 14:55:47 UTC 2007
- create a profile with thunderbird, the content is not important
- this will result in a foulder for your profile, with a name similar to
- quit thunderbird
- delete the whole content of this profile folder
- copy the whole content of your old thunderbird-profile-folder to the
- start thunderbird and work happily with your old profile, including
addressbook, Mail-Folders, extensions, E-Mail accounts, stored passwords
and so on
maybe there are better ways, but up to now, it works fine for me - even
when moving from Windows to Linux.
But I have no idea, if or how this works with Seamonkey or Mozilla.
Hope, this helps!
More information about the kubuntu-users