(K)ubuntu and SCSI drive only machine

HarryG hg57 at sc.rr.com
Sat Feb 11 16:31:51 UTC 2006

Sorry, my bad.

I was TRYING to respond to an email where someone had an IDE and SCSI drive
combination, but responded to the wrong email.  I truly do have only 2 SCSI's
on the pc.

As I was trying to say, is Kubuntu can not even find my drives during install.

I have downloaded a new DVD iso that I will try to burn later/tomorrow and try
again so I can report the exact error.

Harry G