Fwd: Re: (K)ubuntu and SCSI drive only machine

HarryG hg57 at sc.rr.com
Fri Feb 10 23:28:21 UTC 2006

BUT, where is grub installed, on the IDE or SCSI?  I would bet the IDE.  That
is what makes the difference.

I tried to install it, but when it gets to formating or where to install (I
forget which) it can not find my drives.

The live CD works, but it is booting from the CD.  After it boots, it sees the
drives, but that is after it loads.

Harry G