Switch to Kubuntu

Bertrand Haut bertrand.haut at brutele.be
Sun Apr 10 11:25:17 UTC 2005

On Saturday 09 April 2005 22:10, alain.muls at pandora.be wrote:
> 1. I use kdevelop (developping qt3 based programs) and kile (for latex
> processing). For both I use extra packages that are not normally in the
> base packages (eg prosper for Latex and qwt for graphical programs). How
> does one install these extras on a debian based system?
> 3. I also use CISCO's vpnvlient at home to connect to work, how should I
> install this. Under SuSE I compile it and install it.

Uncoment the folllowing line in /etc/apt/sources.list:
  deb http://be.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu hoary universe
  deb-src http://be.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu hoary universe
to enable the universe repository for apt,

After that you may add all the package in universe with
  sudo aptitude install prosper libqwt-dev vpnc
to  install propsper, qwt & a free vpn client compatible with CISCO

--
Berti