Integrated Keypad is not working in Ubuntu OS

Manish Kumar manish.kumar3 at vvdntech.in
Tue Oct 1 11:51:15 UTC 2024

Hi Juerg Haefliger ,

We have  reported  the bug with the id -BUG #2083318 "Integrated Keypad is
not working in Ubuntu Os".
Please let us know if you further require more details or clarification
about the issue.

Thank you  for your attention and assistance.

*Manish Kumar*
VVDN Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
cell-7488741067
web-www.vvdntech.com

--

_Disclaimer: _© 2024 VVDN Technologies Pvt. Ltd. This e-mail contains
PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are not to
copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other
person and any such actions are unlawful.
__
_
_
_