People Need to Decide between Juju and Docker or how newbies need to thing ?

Vahric Muhtaryan vahric at doruk.net.tr
Tue Mar 3 22:38:33 UTC 2015

Hello All ,

I'm quite new Juju but like it and preparing to introduce it to our
customers for they can use it as a PaaS solution with our cloud offerings
Not understand or learn full functionality of Docker but like juju it can
deploy applications and manage the underlying OS level virtualisation layer
Both product looks like smiler , I would like to learn what juju users and
devs , charmers thinking about Docker and  future of all

Regards
VM