Tech board agenda

John Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Wed May 25 08:17:43 UTC 2016

I do feel that starting a conversation with an email to discuss the what
and why is better than just a line item on an Agenda without other context.
We do intend to keep minutes. To date most of the stuff was just getting
prep work done for the sprint, vs discussing policy among the teams.

John
=:->