[apparmor] apparmor: Texteditor

Goldwyn Rodrigues rgoldwyn at suse.de
Mon Apr 3 14:13:27 UTC 2017

Cross post apparmor+yast mailing list.

While hacking on yast-apparmor to remove perl library dependency, we
discussed on apparmor mailing list that we cannot have all possible
options and the information in yast to facilitate modification of
configuration files. So, a dumb text editor would be the best option to
configuration. After the user modifies the file, it would checked by
apparmor_parser for validity.

However, I could not find any options in Yast which would provide a text
editor or I din't look in the right places.

What do you think of the idea?

--
Goldwyn