[xubuntu-users] virtual machine

hans Schneidhofer mei-mail at posteo.de
Fri May 31 03:44:56 UTC 2019

hi list,the VM I'll only use for mathematical Programs, not for
graphics. Have heard about the slowly graphic-featers on a VM.With
such  limited graphics options I can live for the next few month. It's
only until the fall.So the graphics should run on the "normal-PC" and
the mathematics on the virtual-machine.Hope, it will do the job ...
bye hans