[xubuntu-users] virtual machine

linux.rog at gmail.com linux.rog at gmail.com
Fri May 31 03:20:42 UTC 2019

Hans,

One more consideration. Graphic intensive software may run slower on a virtual machine, particularly if you have a high speed graphics card. Because, as I understand, VMs emulate graphics and may not be able to access the accelerator on a graphics card. That's why I stopped using a VM for Photoshop

If you are in need of both Windows and Linux software to operate on the same data / files, you can create a fat32 partition and pout them there.

-- Roger Broseus
Pls excuse auto-correction induzed tiepos.