[xubuntu-users] Thunar search freezing

Matti Pulkkinen mkjpul at utu.fi
Mon Apr 22 13:24:17 UTC 2019

Hello all!

Since installing 19.04, every once in a while I've noticed Thunar's
immediate search (the one that activates when you start typing) will
freeze after the first character. Not even clicking in the search box
will let me type more characters for my search, but closing and
restarting Thunar fixes the problem for a while. Is this a known issue?
I can't replicate the problem at will, but if there's something I can do
to help figure out the cause, I'd be happy to help.

--
Terveisin/With regards,
- Matti Pulkkinen