[xubuntu-users] Driver and getting Canon printer to work

fred roller fredroller66 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 23:53:05 UTC 2018

Any error messages? When you pull up the print que what is the status of
the documents?  In my experience Cannon took some work to get it working
correctly.  On the driver CD or in the driver package (assuming you got one
from Cannon) there was usually a Readme file to set up with Linux.  Check
for that.  Also, double check your specific model on Google with something
like "Cannon [model] printer on Xubuntu".  Someone usually has a write-up
step by step having been through this.  Without more specifics, model,
laptop, any error messages etc. our help is limited but we will help you
best we can.

-- Fred