[xubuntu-users] No scrollbar steppers in xfce4-terninal

Len Philpot lphilpot01 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 01:21:45 UTC 2017

> You can still see traces of this in application names (eg beginning

or ending with qt or k or gn :-) which was probably warm and fuzzy at

the time, but gets less and less relevant as the application matures,
ntil it's just annoying.

Let's see... g*, k*, q*, x* ... I guess minor consolation is that it's
not unique to unix/Linux: win*, mac*... or for that matter, i*, e*? I
guess I shouldn't lean too much on "e", since I'm reading this via
email.  :-)

Like you said, it's cute for a while but soon wears thin, ending up
looking amateurish and somehow (to me, at least) childish.