[xubuntu-users] Evicted from AskUbuntu!

Rog linux.rog at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 19:07:04 UTC 2017

I've been "evicted" from AskUbuntu, https://askubuntu.com/questions.

I tried to post a helpful note in response to a question asked by a user and
it was rejected. The reason given that I was blocked from posting, with a
pointer to possible reasons why, including nastiness, non-conformance, etc.
None of which, IMHO, applied. I rarely post with what I feel are useful
answers or a good question or two. This is over a period of years.

The pointer to reasons for rejection give no obvious ways to appeal or get out
of purgatory.

Any ideas about how to overcome this difficulty?

--
Roger
linux.rog at gmail.com