[xubuntu-users] Odp: Re: Intel graphic card - dual display doesnt work

czezz czezz at o2.pl
Fri Jun 23 11:07:43 UTC 2017

Hi Marc,  good point - it does work under Windows.  Laptop is connected to the monitor/TV over HDMI.   Cheers,  czezz  Dnia 23 czerwca 2017 09:19 Marc Coevoet <sintsixtus at gmail.com> napisał(a):  Op 23-06-17 om 09:13 schreef czezz:  Hi,  my OS: Xubuntu 16.04.2 LTS   My laptop has 2 graphic cards: nvidia and built-in CPU intel.  I prefer to use intel as it is power saving option. The problem is that  I cannot connect my laptop to external monitor when using intel.  Eg. when I connect it via HDMI, it cannot see external monitor. However  if I switch to nvidia card it sees another display with no problem.     Hmm hmm if the PCIE card does not have a VGA or HDMI connector?   (I suppose it will NOT work on windows either.)   Marc  --  The "Penguin" has arrived - and he's not going away - ever.  What's on Shortwave guide: choose an hour, go!  shortwave dot tk  700+ Radio Stations on SW swstations dot tk  300+ languages on SW radiolanguages dot tk   --  xubuntu-users mailing list   xubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com  Modify settings or unsubscribe at:  lists.ubuntu.com lists.ubuntu.com