[xubuntu-users] Intel graphic card - dual display doesnt work

czezz czezz at o2.pl
Fri Jun 23 07:13:18 UTC 2017

Hi,  my OS: Xubuntu 16.04.2 LTS     My laptop has 2 graphic cards: nvidia and built-in CPU intel.   I prefer to use intel as it is power saving option. The problem is that I
 cannot connect my laptop to external monitor when using intel.   Eg. when I connect it via HDMI, it cannot see external monitor. However
if I switch to nvidia card it sees another display with no problem.      I use latest intel and nvidia (proprietary) drivers.   Does anyone know what might be the problem?   Best regards,  czezz