[xubuntu-users] The Devil's Advocate

fred roller fredroller66 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 07:19:13 UTC 2017

..hmmm,

even the apple seed dreams of being a fruitful tree one day.  That said,
know the difference between profit and greed.  And turning the wheel
sharply to come back to topic...

Proprietary OS's are extrinsically motivated in profit, power, et al.
Linux is intrinsically motivated for a community to increase it's
collective knowledge.  Why else would I be here at 3 in the a.m. partaking
in this discussion?  I gain nothing but to a) offer my view (right or
wrong) and b) to learn from the views posted.  My knowledge, whether I
agree or not with the points, will be more rounded.  This is Linux/FOSS to
me.

-- Fred