[xubuntu-users] The Devil's Advocate

Guang Chao guang.chao.1974 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 23:49:34 UTC 2017

On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 3:45 AM, Joao Monteiro <jmonteiro257 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Haha, noticed lol...
>
> I have been using Turbocad for nearly two decades and rely heavily on it
> for my electric schematics. Sadly, the software authors/company never
> provided any drivers for linux. And after a fairly deep search for
> alternatives, the odd couple of them available are exceedingly inadequate
> and unstable in behaviour for my cad needs.

On related but not so related.  I really hate that 99.99% of laptops now
are pre-installed with Windows.  And part of the cost of the device came
from the OS.  5 years ago, I can still buy laptops without bundled OS and
save some $$$.  Why is it assumed that all laptop users wants MSWindows?

Guang <http://javadevnotes.com/java-array-to-list-examples/>