[xubuntu-users] Abiword 3.0.2?

James Freer jessejazza3.uk at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 21:20:21 UTC 2017

On 5 February 2017 at 21:13, Peter Flynn <peter at silmaril.ie> wrote:
> On 02/05/2017 04:03 PM, James Freer wrote:
> [...]
>> My requirements were for preparing docs for teaching
>
> What kind of docs? You might certainly look at using LaTeX for that.
> It's designed for the automated formatting of documents that follow a
> pattern.
>
> ///Peter

Teaching materials - often just tables and simple stuff. LaTeX I think
someone suggested before but I didn't have time to look into enough. I
don't teach now and so WP is really just for letters. I liked Abiword
as it was simple to use and I didn't want the Office Suite like
Libreoffice.

thanks
james