[xubuntu-users] Surface 3 (non pro) battery driver

Austin McDonald perryous at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 19:32:23 UTC 2016

Yeah, I'm on 16.04. The system won't read the battery, and since it's not a pro the guide you attached won't help. I'm already running tigerite's kernel, which solved everything else. But anyway the system can't monitor the battery, so I never have any idea how much juice I have left in the machine.

Austin