[xubuntu-users] Xubuntu 16.04 : no more xfce4-mixer?!

Ulli Horlacher framstag at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Dec 27 20:45:10 UTC 2016

On Tue 2016-12-27 (14:19), Victor Forberger wrote:

> > root at watschel:~# dpkg -l | grep pavu
> > ii  pavucontrol                                 3.0-3build1                                amd64        PulseAudio Volume Control
> >
> > But I cannot see it in panel's "Add New Items":
> >

> You gain access through the Sound menu.
>
> In Indicator, check properties and make sure the sound menu is NOT hidden.

Yes, I can see "Indicator" in panel's "Add New Items", but when I select
"add", it is not placed in the panel.

http://fex.rus.uni-stuttgart.de:8080/fop/l4TDiMSa/X-20161227214451.png

--
Ullrich Horlacher              Server und Virtualisierung
Rechenzentrum TIK
Universitaet Stuttgart         E-Mail: horlacher at tik.uni-stuttgart.de
Allmandring 30a                Tel:    ++49-711-68565868
70569 Stuttgart (Germany)      WWW:    http://www.tik.uni-stuttgart.de/
REF:<a93fdc16-4e3a-c63b-6ea5-5d204159a855 at fastmail.fm>