[xubuntu-users] Parole Media Player

Steven Mainor steve at degga.net
Tue Dec 6 22:41:30 UTC 2016

I'm not sure about parole media player because I don't use it.

But I know that the xfce power manager has a "presentation mode" that prevents the screen from blanking while active. I would tell you how to use it but I'm not near a xubuntu computer at the moment.

Perhaps that will help you until you can find a solution for parole. I replied because I noticed that no one had helped you with this.

On November 28, 2016 10:51:14 PM EST, Chas Belfield <chasbel2112 at gmail.com> wrote:
>I recently started using Parole as opposed to VLC and I like it a lot.
>I have however noticed one issue: I was watching an Mp4 file and had
>the player set to disable my screensaver during movies, however this
>did not occur. Is there a setting I'm missing somewhere?
>
>Thanks!
>
>Chas
>
>--

Steven Mainor