[xubuntu-users] Screen doesn't turn on after unlocking session

Petter Adsen petter at synth.no
Wed Nov 25 10:14:50 UTC 2015

On Mon, 23 Nov 2015 21:48:21 -0200
Douglas <douglasrizzom at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have no hope of finding a solution to it through this mailing list.
> Rather, I'd like the community to comment on it. Have you guys seem
> it? Why is it taking so long to be fixed?

I'm guessing that, right now at least, the priority is getting 16.04
ready for release. Getting this fixed requires someone actually doing
the work, testing it, and providing a package. I don't know how it is
done, but I'm sure different bugs for different releases get different
priorities, and therefore different chances of being fixed, and there
are simply other bugs that are considered more crucial.

Petter

--
"I'm ionized"
"Are you sure?"