[xubuntu-users] Installing Nemo and Removing Thunar

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Tue Sep 23 19:42:21 UTC 2014

On Tue, 2014-09-23 at 14:31 -0500, Ince, Wilbur wrote:
> If I remove Thunar, I don't want to be left with non-functioning
> applications

You could test what happens, if you remove Thunar and reinstall it, if
something should be broken.

I guess you are able to give at least one example, when Thunar appeared,
after you edited all settings to use Nemo instead of Thunar?!

To be honest, at the moment I guess usually menu entries, panel entries
etc. start a file manager such as Thunar. There are just a few
applications that start a file manager.

I you would at least give one example, we might be able to help you.