[xubuntu-users] I have a similar problem involving kalarm, mythtv, and the screen saver.

blind Pete 0123peter at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 00:40:24 UTC 2014

No, I had not tried it.  It is off now, let's see what happens.  I had
vague plans to change to compiz because of its brilliant /ezoom/ feature,
which might make all of this irrelevent.

BTW, did you know that you are starting a new thread with each of
your replies - and one of them has you name spelt differently.

Also, you like to top post, which is generally against the convention
around here.

Thank you,
bP

--