[xubuntu-users] cannot import evolution .ics calendar into orage

Juan R. de Silva juan.r.d.silva at gmail.com
Tue May 20 22:25:38 UTC 2014

Hi,

I've installed Xubuntu 14.04 for evaluation. Everything looks very nice.
But I cannot import my Evolution calendar, which is in .ics format into
Orage. Orage does read the data into its own orage.ics file but does not
display anything in its own calendar.

Anybody can suggest what might be a problem, please?

And BTW, here are some other calendar related questions.
- Does Orage support multiple calendars?
- Is it possible to use Evolution in Xubuntu?
- If yes, is it possible to integrate it with Xubuntu?

Thanks.