[xubuntu-users] (no subject)

Nomunbishrelt Batsukh nomun.nomun at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 07:23:02 UTC 2014

Hello guys!

I have been using Xubuntu some years. I have some knowledge about Linux but
not advanced user. I have a problem. I have tried to Google but couldn't
find any solution. The thing is I have English and Mongolian keyboard
layouts. I use Alt-Shift to change them. But when i install ibus-anthy I
can't change my layouts. I can switch between English (added in ibus input
method) and Japanese. But when I use alt-shift after switching to English
or Japanese it doesn't work. I use English, Japanese and Mongolian
keyboard. Can some one help me. I found it on Ubuntu 14.04 too. Is it bug
or wrong configuration.

Thank you

--
*Б.Номунбишрэлт*