[xubuntu-users] 14.04, thank you

Chris Green cl at isbd.net
Tue Apr 22 12:21:44 UTC 2014

I have just upgraded two systems from xubuntu 13.10 to xubuntu 14.04,
the upgrade was just about flawless.  The only very minor hiccough was
that the keyboard layout got set back to default on one system.

One of the upgrades I did via ssh using 'do-release-upgrade -d' on the
command line and, even though the system advises against doing this,
it worked perfectly.  (I was just being lazy, the system in question
is only in another part of the house!).

So thank you everyone who has contributed to 14.04 and has made it so
easy.

--
Chris Green