[xubuntu-users] Choosing the right/best version (release) of Xubuntu

PGillespie vermontpoet at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 18:08:28 UTC 2013

So, what's your question then? Seems you've already made all the
decisions that need be made.

Seems you want stability, stability, stability. Use Xubuntu 12.04.

Done.

When you ask "what version", are you asking what flavor of Xubuntu?
There are many distros, such as Voyager, for example, that are based on
Xubuntu 12.04?