[xubuntu-users] More frustration but a bit closer

Anthony Papillion anthony at papillion.me
Wed May 1 22:31:25 UTC 2013

So I figured out that by enabling nomodeset I can get the Xubuntu
installer to start. Now, I have another problem!

I get to the "Installation Type" screen. It tells me Fedora is
installed. I tell it to replace it and hit "Install". It does
something to the hard disk then simply gives up and goes back to the
"Installation Type" screen. I can't go any further.

Has anyone seen this? Any idea how to get around it?

Thanks,
Anthony y

--
Sent from my mobile device