[xubuntu-users] New laptop, Xubuntu and UEFI

Tyler Longren tlongren at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 14:24:51 UTC 2013

There was a discussion on this a few days ago on this list. Sounds like it
does indeed support UEFI.

I can tell you that Ubuntu Gnome is UEFI ready, as I'm dual booting it with
Win 8 on a new laptop now. Going to be installing Xubuntu on it later today
and wiping Windows 8.

If I do end up getting it done today I'll reply and let you know how it
went.

--
Tyler Longren
Phone: +1 515-999-5033