[xubuntu-users] Xubuntu 12.04 freezes with Firefox? (Patrick Gillespie)

Joshua O'Leary jmoey139 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 21:14:04 UTC 2013

I used to have this happen, though very rarely. A hard reboot is not
really needed though, login to a tty and run 'killall firefox' (add -9
to force it to close). If the system is in such a state as to not
respond even to this, the sysrq key shortcuts should work (googling this
would give you more info).

Joshua