[xubuntu-users] 2014 Rolling release?

Michael Comperchio compercm at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 21:38:14 UTC 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: xubuntu-users-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com
[mailto:xubuntu-users-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com] On Behalf Of Ric Moore
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2013 4:16 PM
To: Xubuntu Support and User Discussions
Subject: Re: [xubuntu-users] 2014 Rolling release?

On 01/27/2013 09:09 PM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> [...]

Dad and Mom taught me to dance with who brung me. :) Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html

Yeh, but Ubuntu has two left mouse buttons these days... Mint at least seems
to be willing to take lessons... :)

Michael Comperchio

860 307 5364
44 Eagle St, 3 fl
Torrington, CT. 06790
Computers were created to help people become more productive... then someone
invented the internet.